My youngest daughter loves for me to read sing-along books to her. We have a few with traditional nursery rhyme/song books like Old Macdonald and The Wheels on the Bus. I have to tell you, after a few repeats, I sound more like an old audio tape being eaten in the player. I'm not sure why she loves it so much. The songs are so short my head begins to feel dizzy after the third round, leading me to beg for someone else to take over -- even for just a few seconds.
- Bethenny Frankel posted to Her Instagram Stories!
- Nicole Polizzi and Brian Dwyre Seacrest Studios interview
- What a Wonderful World music book by Kidioke Media
- What's the Next Step in this Business?
- One More Roll of the Dice!
- Sing, Talk, Read
- THE LAST MINUTE GIFT GUIDE
- 24/7 Moms Give-away Show Featuring Kidioke
- KIDS SING-ALONG COMPANY USES 'HIT 'EM WITH THE HEIN' ON A BILLBOARD
Mom Does Reviews
Posted by Brian Dwyre on 10/1/2015 to News